To promote technological applications in all aspects of Public Works and to educate the chapter members about the benefits as they relate to their specific area of responsibility in serving their communities.
- On April 9, 2009 at the Spring Conference in Tacoma members of the Committee hosted and moderated two sessions:
- Seattle Sidewalk Inventory – by HWA Geosciences, Perteet and Seattle D.O.T.
- Making a Splash – by Miller Hull Partnership and LOTT Alliance.
- On August 14, 2009 the Committee hosted the 3rd Annual APWA/AGC Golf Tournament at Avalon Golf Links, Burlington, WA with a turnout of 129 golfers. The tournament raised approximately $4,600 for the scholarship funds for these two organizations. (Article)
- On October 22, 2009 at the Fall Conference in Kennewick members of the Committee hosted and moderated one session:
- BIM Technology – Impacting Public Works Design – by Miller Hull Partnership and Mortensen.
- On December 11, 2009 at the Area Meeting West the Committee presented the first Award for Achieving Dreams to City of Seattle and WH Pacific. (Information)
- Host the 4th Annual APWA/AGC Golf Tournament at Avalon Golf Links, Burlington, WA, on August 13, 2009 at 1:00 pm and raise money for the scholarship funds.
- Sponsor presentations at the APWA 2010 Fall Conference in Wenatchee.